Airport information display provider Flyte Systems announced the placement of two FlyteBoard displays in the lobby of the Hilton Arlington in Texas, as part of the hotel’s multi-million dollar renovation.
The display can show hotel guests real-time flight arrivals and departures Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Hilton Arlington’s General Manager James Shandor said, “The two new FlyteBoards in our lobby save guests and our staff time.
Guests can simply look at the FlyteBoard for their flights. Plus, FlyteBoard also gives guests their flight’s terminal location. This is a life saver for travelers going to DFW since American Airlines uses four terminals.
The display is easy to understand and a great convenience because guests recognize it as exactly what airports use around the world.” Hilton Arlington recently completed a total property renovation that included FlyteBoards as part of their ‘accessible technology’ guest innovation package.
“Flyte Systems displays are quick to install with an internet connection and we have had no downtime,” said Shandor. “We looked at other systems, but Flyte Systems was best suited to our needs. It is a great tool to serve guests at our hotel. Guests often extend their stay if they see their flight is cancelled. If they see their flight is delayed, guests can wait out the problem in our restaurant and bar.”
Flyte Systems provides real-time flight information
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, and Event Module. The company’s latest innovation is InfoBoard, which combines airline flight information with total property way-finding, weather, traffic, area attractions, and much more.
- FlyteBoard is a high-definition flat panel screen that can be mounted to walls, floors or ceilings and display flight information for multiple airports. Other Flyte System products include:
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
- Flyte’s Event Module displays user-controlled meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- InfoBoard is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
N.B. Image credit: flytesystems.com