Airport Lounge Development announced its newest lounge will open at Orlando International Airport in November 2015.
The Club at MCO marks ALD’s 10th‘ shared-used lounge in the U.S., 11th lounge globally.
The Club at MCO will be located at Airside 4, near Gate 91. The 8,000 square-foot, all-inclusive and hospitable lounge will be available to all passengers, The lounge can be used by all passengers, regardless of airline, class of service flown, or affinity membership.
Priority Pass, Priority Pass Select and Lounge Club Members are all welcome with their existing memberships.
Those without memberships can buy day passes online or in the club for $35.
ALD operates the largest U.S. network of independent shared use lounges. It introduced the concept in the U.S. in 2006, with the opening of its first Club at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, and has since expanded its portfolio to 11 lounges.
Nancy Knipp, senior vice president of ALD:
“Airports across the U.S. have an increased focus on improving the traveler experience and growing non-aeronautical revenues. To achieve these important goals, airport directors are turning to ALD to tap into our over 30 years of knowledge in airline guest experience, hospitality and lounge management.”
ALD’s continued U.S. expansion and recent lounge opening at London’s Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 clearly demonstrates the growth and popularity of the independent shared-use lounge product.
ALD’s lounge network includes:
- The Club at DFW – Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Club at LAS – Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, Terminals 1 and 3
- The Club at SJC – Mineta San José International Airport
- The Club at ATL – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- The Club at PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- The Club at CVG – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- The Club at SEA – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Concourse A and South Satellite
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 – London Heathrow Airport
- The Club at MCO – Orlando International Airport, Airside 4 near Gate 91
All clubs offer an all-inclusive, affordable and hospitable airport lounge experience pre-trip, in-trip or post-trip.
N.B. Image credit: theclubairportlounges.com