Airport Lounge Development (ALD) announced its newest shared-use lounge has opened at Boston Logan International Airport(BOS).
The Lounge, located at Terminal C near Gate C19, is open daily from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.and includes:
- Complimentary buffet with a variety of snacks
- Complimentary beverages, including premium spirits, wines and beers
- Work area with a computer and printer, plus complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the lounge
- Variety of comfortable seating areas for travelers to relax and rest before their flight departs
- TV and flight monitors
- Private restrooms
Passengers can enjoy views of the airfield through floor to ceiling windows and ALD will be refurbishing The Lounge in the coming months, which will incorporate ALD’s signature ‘Zones’ throughout the lounge, allowing passengers greater productivity, and to relax, refresh or rest.
A shared-use lounge offers an alternative to airline-operated and members-only lounges, providing the oasis of an airport lounge to all passengers regardless of choice of airline, class of ticket purchased or affinity membership. ALD’s shared-use lounges also present a valuable new revenue source for airports and assists in attracting new airlines by delivering a tailored lounge experience for their premium passengers.
ALD’s lounge network includes:
- The Club at DFW – Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Club at LAS – Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, Terminals 1 and 3
- The Club at SJC – Mineta San José International Airport
- The Club at ATL – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- The Club at PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- The Club at CVG – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- The Club at SEA – Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Concourse A and South Satellite
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 – London Heathrow Airport
- The Club at MCO –Orlando International Airport
- The Lounge – Boston Logan International Airport
Priority Pass, Priority Pass Select Lounge Club and LoungeKey Members are all welcome with their existing memberships.
Those without memberships can buy day passes online or in the club for $35.
N.B. Image credit: Airport Lounge Development