Hyatt is to offer personalized in-room streaming solution to hotel guests worldwide.
Participating Hyatt hotels now offer guests simple, seamless and secure streaming of their favorite apps, such as Netflix®, Hulu®, YouTube® and 1,000+ others, to the in-room television through a Chromecast device.
This technology is already available at 14 Hyatt hotels, including Hyatt Regency New Orleans and Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans, with more to follow.
Debbie Goetz, Senior Vice President – Corporate Marketing, Hyatt:
“This industry-leading collaboration is one more way World of Hyatt builds experiences with an understanding of what’s most important to our community of travelers. Today’s traveler often has one or more streaming subscriptions, and now they can view their favorite content on the big screen when they’re on the road, too.”
To make it work, Hyatt has integrated SONIFI’s STAYCAST™ solution, powered by Google Chromecast, with the World of Hyatt mobile app.
This means that guests can connect and stream at participating locations with the tap of a button. Benefits include:
- An at-home experience where guests enjoy their favorite streaming services on the in-room TV screen
- No need to enter a code or personal credentials on the TV
- Ability for guests to stream photos, videos, or even presentations for upcoming meetings
- A world of choice, with entertainment available in virtually any language
- A secure system that automatically logs guests out at check out
N.B. Image credit: Hyatt