Airport Lounge Development has opened its 17th shared-use lounge, The Club at Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT).
The new opening marks ALD’s fourth this year and shows the increased demand for shared use lounges in the U.S.
ALD’s shared use lounge concept provides all passengers with a premium lounge experience regardless of frequent flyer status, class of ticket purchased or affinity membership.
The lounge is a temporary one until the permanent lounge is completed in autumn 2017.
In the temporary lounge, passengers can enjoy the full array of amenities ALD is known for including complimentary premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, Wi-Fi, and a variety of reading materials.
The temporary lounge has seating for 35, and is divided into zones to accommodate the needs of all passengers.
The Club at Pittsburg zones include:
- Relaxing Zone allows passengers to take a break and rest before a long flight
- Productivity Zone provides easy access to electrical outlets and a work station with computer and a printer
- Replenish Zone with complimentary food and beverage options
Private restrooms are also available in the lounge.
Passengers can visit The Club by purchasing a day pass online or at the lounge for $40. The Club welcomes members of Priority Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Club and Diners Club International, along with AAA Discount Rewards members. Passengers of Condor Airlines are also welcome beginning June 23.
The Club is located in Concourse C, between gates C54 and C56, and is accessible from Concourses A, B and D.
Hours of operation are 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Mondays and 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
The permanent lounge is expected to open in Autumn 2017 and will be another example of the excellent standard from ALD’s lounges.
ALD’s lounge network now includes:
- The Club at CVG,
located at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- The Club at DFW, located at
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Club at LAS
(Terminal 1) and The Club at LAS (Terminal 3), both located at McCarran International Airport
- The Club at SJC, located at Mineta San José International Airport
- The Club at ATL, located at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- The Club at PHX, located at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- The Club at SEA (Concourse A) and
The Club at SEA (South Satellite), both located at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- The Club at MCO (Airside 4) and The Club MCO (Airside 1), both
located at Orlando International Airport
- The Lounge
(Concourse C) and The Club (Terminal E), both located at Boston Logan International Airport
- The Club BWI, located at Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- The Club, located at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 and Club Aspire at T3,
both located at London Heathrow Airport
N.B. Image credit: Airport Lounge Development