Airport Lounge Development has opened its 16th shared-use lounge, The Club BWI at Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
The lounge provides all passengers with a premium lounge experience regardless of frequent flyer status, class of ticket purchased or affinity membership.
Amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced food service and dining seating
- Plush seating for up to 50 guests
- Designated business area for business passengers
The new opening marks ALD’s 16th location globally, and reinforces its commitment to expanding its shared-use lounge portfolio.
Passengers visiting The Club BWI receive complimentary premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, Wi-Fi, and an array of reading materials. The 2200 sq ft lounge provides seating for 50 and is divided into various zones to accommodate the diverse needs of the modern passenger.
The Club BWI Zones include:
- Relaxing Zone with comfortable seating and easy access power outlets
- Resting Zone with ability to put your feet up and take a quick break before your flight
- Productivity Zone where you can stay connected with personal or business needs
- Replenish Zone with complimentary food and beverage options
The Club BWI also features photography from local photographer and state judge, W.M. Dunn. Dunn runs the non-profit, BeMore, which provides non-profits with affordable photography services to help strengthen the impact of their missions.
The Club BWI is located in Concourse D near gate 10, and operates daily from 5:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
ALD’s lounge network includes:
- The Club at CVG,
located at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- The Club at DFW, located at
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Club at LAS
(Terminal 1) and The Club at LAS (Terminal 3), both located at McCarran International Airport
- The Club at SJC, located at Mineta San José International Airport
- The Club at ATL, located at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- The Club at PHX, located at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- The Club at SEA (Concourse A) and
The Club at SEA (South Satellite), both located at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- The Club at MCO (Airside 4) and The Club MCO (Airside 1), both
located at Orlando International Airport
- The Lounge
(Concourse C) and The Club (Terminal E), both located at Boston Logan International Airport
- The Club BWI, located at Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 and Club Aspire at T3,
both located at London Heathrow Airport
N.B. Image credit: Airport Lounge Development