Flyte Systems, a provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, convention centers and related businesses, announced the launch of a new guest-service display called InfoBoard that provides a full spectrum of travel and property information.
InfoBoard is an attractive cost effective, interactive touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue. InfoBoard provides:
- Real-time airline flight displays for one or more airports
- Local eateries and entertainment
- Reader board of hotel events and meetings
- Transportation options
- Revenue generating promotions for local shops, restaurants, and entertainment
- News and Weather
- Facebook and Twitter access
- Hotel amenities
InfoBoard is ideal for hotels, corporate training centers, casinos, airports – anywhere travelers gather for business, recreation, or information.
Flyte Systems, based in Chicago, Illinois, provides subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center and digital signage industries, and related businesses.
N.B. Image: Flyte Systems