Virgin Australia is offering free lounge access for the next three months to passengers over 60 years old.
Between 1 June and 31 August 2016, passengers over 60 years flying off-peak can get free access to Virgin Australia domestic lounges (except Adelaide).
They can share the experience with friends and family, even if they are under 60. They are also granted complimentary access as long as the tickets are book together under the same reservation.
Using the offer, the over 60s can enjoy fine wine, premium buffet menu, private bathroom facilities, and freshly made barista tea & coffee for up to two hours before their flight.
How it works
- Passengers have to book a Virgin Australia flight by midnight May 16and fly between 1 June and 31 August 2016
- Use promotion code SNR60 when making your booking
- The booking must be for an ‘off-peak’ domestic economy fare departing between Monday and Thursday, between 11am and 3pm
- Passengers receive a confirmation email, which will be sent separately to their e-tickets
- At the lounge passengers show the lounge access confirmation email and some form of photo ID, such as a driver’s licence or a Senior’s card
Lounge access is valid for up to two hours before departure, however it doesn’t cover connecting or arrival lounges.
Lounge access is redeemable for all domestic economy flights at any of the following departure locations: Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Darwin, Cairns, Alice Springs, and Mackay. Complimentary access to the lounge will be valid for travel between 1 June and 31 August 2016. Please note this offer is not applicable for the Adelaide lounge.
N.B. Image credit: Virgin Australia