Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport has unveiled an all new version of the Official DFW Airport Mobile App.
The new App will give live turn-by-turn directions to any location across the Airport’s five terminals.
The App also guides passengers to the airport information they need such as flight information, parking and services, and by placing that information within easy access.
The App’s new turn-by-turn navigation feature gives passengers real-time directions on how to get to specific places such as restaurants and shops, and guides them on their way to the desired location.
The navigation functionality and its interactive map can be easily accessed and includes search capabilities to allow passengers to find places they specifically want or explore locations whether nearby or across the airport.
Other new features in the DFW Airport Mobile App include:
- Viewing flight information on an enhanced flight dashboard
- Staying informed with live airline flight information updates
- The latest weather forecasts for DFW and for destination cities
- Search capability for over 200 shops, dining options, services at DFW
- Explore what’s within five minutes from any DFW gate
- Within the map, view DFW information, menus, and photos on points of interests
- Overview of DFW’s Parking products with rates and availability
The DFW Airport Mobile App is available in English and Spanish and is available as a free download for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
The App was developed by DFW Airport together with Amsterdam-based airport app specialist M2mobi.
N.B. Image credit: dfwairport.com