Montreal-Trudeau airport has released a mobile app, called YULi.
The app is designed to help passengers find their way around the terminal, reserve a parking space, or keep track of a scheduled flight.
YULi shows an interactive map of the airport, and a personalized route to the passenger’s gate that estimates the walking time to get there.
The app also gives passengers exclusive offers at stores and restaurants within the airport, which are only activated once the passenger is in the airport.
Specifically, YULi features the following functions:
- Interactive map showing the way around the airport, as well as the location of
all the services and businesses
- Personalized route, including walking time and wait time at the security
- Real-time updating of all passenger flight information
- Online reservation of parking space near the terminal
- Exclusive promotional offers at airport shops and restaurants
Although YULi is now available only for the iPhone, it will soon be available for devices
running the Android operating system.
The YULi mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store.
N.B. Image credit:admtl.com